About Me

My photo
I always used to be the skinny guy at school. Ate bucket loads of junk but never put on a pound. I stand 5 foot 8 inches tall and back then used to weigh around 10 and a half stone. Nearly 10 years and 2 stone later with a lifestyle as a classic couch potato I feel that it is time to do something. I have no fitness or nutritional qualification but with a little research and some help from my friends I hope to achieve some real results. This blog will track my results. I hope you find this informative and useful.

Thursday 5 January 2012

Rest day + cooking disaster!

Not much to comment on today as it was a rest day. I know it sounds lazy as it is only my third day but I am sure I read somewhere that it is important to rest to allow the muscles to recover after a workout. Although I have not done a vast amount of exercise in the first two days it was enough to leave me feeling sore and achey so a rest is only a good thing.

Added a boiled egg to my breakfast with mixed results. The first one I tried came out so that both the white and the yolk were runny!! Not a great sucess. The next one I did was ... edible!! At least it added more calories and protien to the diet.

Also had some steak for dinner. Have not had a steak in ages so was like a nice treat but as well as that it carries a lot of protien in it to aid the recovery process.

All ready to have an intense workout tomorrow! Bring it on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment