About Me

My photo
I always used to be the skinny guy at school. Ate bucket loads of junk but never put on a pound. I stand 5 foot 8 inches tall and back then used to weigh around 10 and a half stone. Nearly 10 years and 2 stone later with a lifestyle as a classic couch potato I feel that it is time to do something. I have no fitness or nutritional qualification but with a little research and some help from my friends I hope to achieve some real results. This blog will track my results. I hope you find this informative and useful.

Monday 16 January 2012

Oh Dear

So I had a treat day on Saturday. After all all work and no play and all that. So I did not do any exercise and indulged on all the nasty things I had sacrificed recently. The result? Once you go off course it is hard to get back on it. It is now Monday and apart from some mild cardio I have done no weights. Not good.

So I have to be even more determined to get back on track. No one can get me the figure I want and it will not come from wishful thinnking alone. So tomorrow determination sweat and teers it is. Bring it on!!!!

1 comment: